- No setup fees
- No monthly fees
- No contracts
We only get paid when you get orders
PER ORDER FEE
All these features are included for free:
- Menu and location setup with Online Account Manager (or do it all yourself)
- Mobile-friendly customizable ordering site to match your brand
- Add additional web pages like an About or Promotions page
- Easy-to-use interface to update menu and settings
- Branded iPhone* & Android apps
- Unlimited menu items (include photos!)
- Add coupons, specials, and discounts
- Upsell manager
- For takeout, dine-in, delivery and catering
- Accept credit cards and payments online (or at the time of pickup/delivery)
- Receive orders by email, fax, web, text, tablet, app, webbooks or printer
- Receive order notifications by phone, text or email
- Integrates with Authorize.Net & CardConnect
- Integrates with over 750 apps via Zapier.com
- Unlimited quality support
- Use custom domain or subdomain
- Multiple locations
- Reporting and statistics
- Integrate with Google Analytics
- Export customer data
- New features and upgrades
*Note: QWeats can build your iPhone app for free, however, Apple charges $99/year to submit an app to their App Store. If you would like an iPhone app (optional), you will need to sign up separately for an Apple Developer account, verify your business and pay their annual fee.
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
No. QWeats is a pay-as-you-go service. There are no long term contracts or commitments on your part. You simply pay month-to-month. If you cancel, you’ll be billed for the current month, but you won’t be billed again.
How does the per order fee work?
QWeats will invoice the restaurant 1st week of the month for all orders placed the previous month at $1.50 per order. We then debit your account for the full amount on the 15th of each month.
Does QWeats charge our customers' credit cards and then hold the money?
Nope! We never touch your money. Customers are paying you directly. We make our money by billing you at the end of your billing cycle based upon your orders. See the above question for how that works.
Are credit card processing fees included?
No. While we don’t charge to integrate with merchant gateways (we support Authorize.Net & Card Connect), those providers do have their own fees. So if you process credit cards online through them (which is completely optional), they will charge you their transaction/discount fees.
Are there fees for the apps?
We don’t charge any fees to build your online ordering app, however, Apple does require you to have an Apple Developer account which costs $99/year to submit your app into the App store. So if you want an iPhone app (of course, it’s optional), you will need to signup and pay for an Apple Developer account separately. For Google, we can submit Android app on your behalf at no extra cost.
Can QWeats set up my menu for me?
We upload menu for you! And you will have full access to your back office for changes and etc.
What if I have multiple locations?
QWeats is able to set up and configure for multiple locations and user accesses.
Can I use my own domain name?
Yes, you can use your own domain or sub-domain or we can set one up for you!
In what currency does QWeats charge its fees? (For restaurants outside of the US)
Our fees are charged in US dollars. So if your restaurant is outside of the United States, your actual % may be different due to the exchange rate. Please note: The exchange rate is handled at the time of billing by your credit card and your credit card may charge additional fees.